Paraben's Cell Phone Investigation Kit gives you the tools you need to investigate almost any phone or tablet, with no forensic experience necessary.
Recover deleted SMS (text messages) from iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets, and phones that store SMS to SIM cards. Besides SMS recovery, you can recover other deleted data from smartphones as well as other user data like photos, internet history, call logs, and much more.
Includes the following recovery tools:
Recovers Deleted Data
- iRecovery Stick - recovers deleted text messages, call history, GPS locations, contacts, & more from Apple iPhone & iPad devices
- Phone Recovery Stick - recovers deleted text messages, call logs, images, contacts and more from Android devices
- SIM Card Seizure - recovers deleted text messages, recent calls, contacts and more from mobile phone SIM cards
- 64GB USB Drive - Save case data directly to this drive for full discretion
- Data Cable Kit: includes all common data cables, including iOS Lightning, iOS 30-pin, USB C, USB 3, Micro USB and Mini USB
- Micro-SIM Card adapter allows examination of Micro-SIM cards found in today's modern devices with SIM Card Seizure
- Carrying case: Neatly organizes and stores all contents
The tools in the Cell Phone Investigation Stick is based off of Paraben's trusted mobile forensic technology. It recovers deleted data directly from the phone, iTunes backup files, or SIM card. Not only can it recover user data like text messages, contacts, Recently Deleted Photos, and internet data, it can also recover deleted data from apps like Gmail, Facebook, Chrome, and more.
Gets All User Data
Sometimes you need more than deleted data recovery. Sometimes, you need to see what's been happening on your device. The Cell Phone Investigation Kit downloads user data and displays it in an easy to read format. You can check out everything from internet history, to Facebook Messenger conversations, to map bookmarks.Safe & Sound
The first rule of forensics is to preserve the data. Since the tools in the Cell Phone Investigation Kit are based off of our mobile forensics tools, you can be sure that your phone is safe. We don't jailbreak the phone, we don't change the databases, in fact we don't change anything on the phone. We simply pull down the data and recover the data.
- Works on iPhones, iPads, and iTouch devices running iOS 11.x and below, Android devices (devices running Android 5 or higher must be rooted), and SIM cards.
- System Compatibility: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or newer
- Minimum 1.33 GHz Processor, 1 GB RAM, 200 MB Hard Drive Space
Includes free lifetime warranty and software updates. Data recovery products are non-refundable once opened or used